About Ethics Training and Ethical Conduct
Welcome to the Ethics Training Organization providing necessary information about ethical conduct and ethics training. Start on a success path to good ethics today by learning all you can about workplace ethics by taking code of ethics training. Keep in mind a reason the color on this ethics web-page is gold is because good ethics and ethics training are worth its weight in gold, to both you and your business or employer.
You can get on our reasonable cost upcoming internet-based ethics training schedule by joining our ezine mailing list below, or emailing us here.
Good ethics and ethics-training can be real significant to your business success because it's so beneficial to have good ethics in various businesses and occupations, including real estate, legal work and attorneys, and involving corporate corporations and public relations work. You need to have good ethics if you pursue getting a Real Estate Brokers License or acquiring a sales agent Real Estate Agent License from your state real estate department or other government departments.
The National Association of Realtors (NAR) and state regulators require ethics training classes for all new REALTORS® and existing REALTORS® too in the form of continuing education, typically every 2-years after being licensed. The ethics training courses must meet or exceed the specific criteria and learning objectives required by the National and State Associations of Realtors.
People interested in business or personal counseling should have a strong desire to help others and be able to inspire respect, trust and confidence. They should be able to work independently or as part of a team. Counselors must follow the code of ethics associated with their employer, certifications and license involved.
In order to protect the public trust, it's necessary to ensure that Government employees uphold the highest workplace ethics standards. One of the ways this can be accomplished is by collecting financial disclosure information from Government employees and reviewing it to identify any potential ethical potential conflicts of interest.
A number of federal, state and local government agencies offer ethics training courses. The benefits of taking the course is so employees get a basic understanding of the ethics laws and regulations, especially how ethical behavior is applicable to their job and career. There are also public ethics training seminars from time-to-time you may participate in, which offer good ethics training for a fee to the seminar attendees.
Part I-Principles of Ethical Conduct for Federal Employees
Section 101. Principles of Ethical Conduct. To ensure that every citizen can have complete confidence in the integrity of the Federal Government, each Federal employee shall respect and adhere to the fundamental principles of ethical service as implemented in regulations mandated under sections 201 and 301 of the order:
- Public service is a public trust, requiring employees to place loyalty to the Constitution, the laws, and ethical principles above private gain.
- Employees shall not hold financial interests that conflict with the conscientious performance of duty.
- Employees shall not engage in financial transactions using non public Government information or allow the improper use of such information to further any private interest.
- An employee shall not, except pursuant to such reasonable exceptions as are provided by regulation, solicit or accept any gift or other item of monetary value from any person or entity seeking official action from, doing business with, or conducting activities regulated by the employee's agency, or whose interests may be substantially affected by the performance or nonperformance of the employee's duties.
- Employees shall make honest efforts in performance of their duties.
- Employees shall not allow direct conflicts with official government duties and work.
- Employees shall disclose waste, fraud, abuse, and corruption to appropriate authorities.
- Employees shall satisfy in good faith obligations as citizens, including financial obligations, especially those such as Federal, State, or local taxes imposed by law.
Announcement: We are primarily devoting our time on enhancing our Top-10 Sites thus making numerous well-aged domain names available which are no longer used by the developed sites, or else needed. These domains are related to subjects like health wellness and disease, investing and money matters, trading the financial markets and a few misc categories.
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy a Domain you likely can get its web-page or website free upon request (if there is a matching site and you want it; excluding the top-ten sites). This opportunity is on any other website-name you purchase.
Here's some interesting groups to explore: Targeted 3-character acronyms and dozens of other desirable domains. Of course, our best developed websites are top-value, and we have several other notable websites plus first-class digital domains for-sale.
There's also 100s-of good misc names and featured domains and acronyms, as well as a number of one-word domains. There's also well-targeted health names and financial names, or you can acquire or inquire about any desired domain by going here.
Prices are the same if it has a website or there is no site because inherent value is in its domain name. However, valuation is magnified if there's significant development, such as our 10 well developed websites, with several available for acquisition (but not all). Please contact-us if you have interest in these unique and golden investment opportunities.