Insurance Low Cost
Under the Affordable Care Act, you and your family may be eligible for some important preventive services which can help you avoid illness and improve your health at no additional cost to you.
Go to independent insurance agent to learn about getting insurance coverage for all American's, insurance eligibility and health insurance cost.
Routine health care that includes screenings, check-ups, and patient counseling to prevent illnesses, disease, or other health problems.
What This Means for You:
If your plan is subject to these new requirements, you would not have to pay a co-payment , co-insurance or any deductible to receive preventive health services, such as recommended screenings, vaccinations, and counseling. Click here for family insurance quotes
For example, depending on your age, you may have free access to various preventive services.
- Blood pressure, diabetes, and cholesterol tests
- Many cancer screenings, including mammograms and colonoscopies
- Counseling from your health care provider on such topics as quitting smoking, losing weight, eating healthfully, treating depression, and reducing alcohol use
- Routine vaccinations against diseases such as measles, polio, or spinal meningitis
- Flu and pneumonia shots
- Counseling, screening, and vaccines to ensure healthy pregnancies
- Regular well-baby and well-child visits, to age 21
- Working on Growing Up Plan Insurance for your Children, to age 21
Some Important Details:
- This preventive services provision applies to people enrolled in job-related health plans or individual health insurance policies created after March 23, 2010. If you are in such a health plan, this provision will affect you as soon as your plan begins its first new “plan year” or “policy year” on or after September 23, 2010.
- If your plan is “grand fathered,” these benefits may not be available to you.
- If your health plan uses a network of providers, be aware that health plans are only required to provide these preventive services through an in-network provider. Your health plan may allow you to receive these services from an out-of-network provider, but may charge you a fee.
- Your doctor may provide a preventive service, such as a cholesterol screening test, as part of an office visit. Be aware that your plan can require you to pay some costs of the office visit, if the preventive service is not the primary purpose of the visit, or if your doctor bills you for the preventive services separately from the office visit.
- If you have questions about whether these new provisions apply to your plan, contact your insurer or plan administrator. If you still have questions, contact your State insurance department.
- To know which covered preventive services are right for you which are based on your age, gender, and health status be sure to ask your health care provider.
A Special Offer valid today when you Buy A Domain you can get its website free upon request (if there's a matching site and you want it). This opportunity is open to any website-name you may buy and offers a money-back guarantee if not satisfied with domain-name.
Here's some interesting groups you can explore: 39-great domains and 31-3 character acronyms, or our 10-best fully developed sites and 12-other sites plus 33-digital domains and 100s-of misc names and some featured domains and acronyms, as well as 21-single word domains.
Prices are the same if you purchase a name with or without its optional website (if it has a site) because inherent value is in its name, not webpages. Contact-us or Go-Here to Buy now before someone else gets it.